Thursday, February 26, 2009

I think I am allergic to Thursday

I have made the official decision to begin blogging once again. I really enjoy it and I have told myself to post at least one item a day.

Today I am at work so nothing too surprising except that Alisa ( my boss) brought us pan dulce, which I don't normally care for, but then I had  one that looked kind of like a croissant but wasn't as buttery and was a little sweeter and OH MY GAH, that thing was delicious.
I have to find out where to buy those, or maybe I shouldn't.




Why is it that my sweet tooth causes me so much internal angst? I go back and forth with myself about my rules with all things sugary. I will say, one sweet treat a week ( which isn't realistic) but then if I say one treat a day, that isn't really curbing anything. 
Any suggestions? I just know that sugar is not my BFF, even though that would be awesome.

6 comments:

smartypantsless said...

Well, since I kept thinking how pretty that candy photo was, I'm not sure I can offer any advice here. And I am THE rice krispy treat pusher. Maybe it's best we live far a part...

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Sugar free jell-o. It's amazical.

I'm more of a salty person than sweet, but when I crave it, I crave it. I'm currently in love with the 100 calorie packs with oreos, lorna doones, and chips ahoy. They're even better than the regular cookies.

Lauren Ashley said...

Most of the time I can control it, but lately it is OUT of control.
And I can't keep candy and then eat "a little at a time"
That would never happen in my life.
If I buy swedish fish, they will all be gone

D.Or said...

Ok well you do what you got to do. you will probably have to make a decision as to whether you will eat it or not.

so... to say that the 100 calories is better than the regular is ridiculous. there must be something else in the cookies you're eating. guess its to replace the sugar. to say they taste better is not true cuz they are a completely different cookie when you think about it. if one ingredient isn't there or less of it then its a different thing.

Matt K 'The Bear' said...

I feel as if this dilemma is at the heart of our upcoming Mexico trip.

Matt K 'The Bear' said...

100 calorie OREOS or chips ahoy pale in comparison to the real thing. Come on CoR!