Friday, February 27, 2009

I've got a brand new pair of rollerskates, you got a brand new key


The night before last I was having trouble settling down and clearing my mind enough to sleep.
I kept thinking of things I should do, people I should see, etc. and it was getting pretty late.
I finally managed to get myself calmed down and start dozing off when I had an awesome idea. I thought that if I didn't get up and write it down right at that moment the thought would never return to me. So I got up, switched on the light, and wrote down one word.
Rollerskate.
Now, I know rollerskate is a pretty cool word, but I have NO idea what I was supposed to remember about a rollerskate and it is driving me INSANE!!!
I can't stop thinking about it cause I remember it was a good idea ( good enough to get out of my warm bed for)
What was I thinking about? Was I actually sleeping so there isn't any real meaning behind it?
I have to figure this thing out

3 comments:

Cristina Robeck said...

So Caleb said..."wow that is a skate board" I said, "no it is a rolling skate" he said, "OH a rolling shoe!"
That was the first time he ever saw a skate! huh!

Lauren Ashley said...

That is pretty awesome. Rollerskates are hard to come by these days!

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Oh man! Lamesauce! That drives me crazy when I finally get up and write something down for once, and then in the morning I don't remember the significance. Note to half asleep self: Key words don't work.