Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You're fired!


So I got laid off on Friday from my full time job.  I did not see it coming and it sucks.
I let myself be bummed about it on Friday but it was kind of hard cause my Mom took me to get a latte and bought me some vintage shoes at the thrift store. Then later that night we had hot dogs for dinner and Sam, Rachel, Daniel and Mom and Dad and I all went to the Block to see Race toWitch Mountain, which was pretty good for a kids movie. 
I am helping my Dad with some production stuff and working a few hours a week at Anthropologie, but other than that I have to find SOMETHING!
I sat by the pool today, so that was nice. But I would like another full time job so I can continue living my life and trying to get out of the whole of student loan debt that I have.
Hit me up if you know of anyone who is hiring!
This picture is just inspiring for me and hopefully for you.

No comments: