Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If you say it, don't spray it



I have this new resolution that came at me from nowhere. I heard myself the other day say something about being poor. And while I don't own a stack of cash, ( see above) I am NOT poor.
I am so rich. I have a goofy, fun family that always finds a way to have a ball wherever we are. I have seriously awesome roommates that make me laugh and inspire me.
I have a JOB. I will have a second one starting next week.
I have a car that works and actually has air conditioning and a CD player! 
I have clothes that fit me and I feel good in. 
I have a wide array of friends that live all over the place but are funny and interesting and cool and sweet to me.
 I have friends like Tina and Cristina that are amazing gals who love God and are totally real and always encourage me.
And last but not least, this guy is mine.
 And he makes me laugh and treats me like a QUEEN!

So, why would those words ever come out of my mouth???
Yeah cause that is a lie.
In the life department I'm a cash money millionaire.

1 comment:

smartypantsless said...

Ooo, me? Oh girl, I thank God every day for you and your strength and passion and love of J-e-s-u-s. And I feel richly just knowing you.

We are blessed by a great big ol' God!

I love you ridiculous amounts.

Tia T